View Profile Nayolfa

3 Movie Reviews

gay lee

Phenominal animation dude

A riveting story, but rather lacking on visual side.

5 Game Reviews

Only rating 5 stars because I wasted 5 minutes of my life reloading and pressing right fast enough to get top score/ Fuck you Brandy Buizel im the real champion 1v1 me ping pong

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Now thats an epic gamer moment

SIMPLE EASY TO PICK UP BUT A BIT TOO SIMPLE FOR ME LIKING

Once again, level 6 is too hard. I wonder what you could do with a puzzle game with more mechanics.

3 Audio Reviews

Great work my dude. I was practicing orchestral arrangements yesturday. You have a great leading melody to this piece,, and enough variation in it to keep it interesting.

JessieYun responds:

Hey Nayolfa,
Thanks a lot for the comment! Glad you enjoyed it.

Phenomenal, so much variety in this piece! I'm particularly a fan of how it picks up around 1 minute.

Montron responds:

Astounding replication! There is almost no variation from the original, but using organic instrument sounds make this cover stand out, dare I say even better than the original.

61 Art Reviews

I think the most relaxing thing in art is to do backgrounds with spec of lights like this, just dotting little stars and city lights feels good. nice artu :)

MLeth responds:

It's a classic theme! Thanks (:

my my what a gorgeous circle of wamen. nicu and cute

Not a fan of the tumblr face style, but I absolutely love your perspective and coloring. You did a phenominal job drawing these characters together in perspective and detailing them. GG.,

Ryouhiko-Ankuu responds:

Seriously, tumblr style? You're the first person to describe it like that, really. O_o I kinda had an impression tumblr-like styles look way different...

I like to draw and music. And hopefully program in the near future. Currently working on: Comic / Video Game

25, Male